Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Club Meetings Start Today!!
Club meetings start today Sept. 16th at 5:30pm - 6:30pm at the racquetball courts in the Morrow Field House. These meetings will be held every Wednesday and Thursday night from 5:30-6:30pm. Participation in only one meeting per week is necessary, but coming to both is encouraged. For the first meeting, the officers of the club will introduce themselves and need to collect dues from those that have there money. Again the annual club fee is only $10 covering the fall and the spring semester. With the remaining time, members and guests may play each other. For anyone planning on coming to the first meeting, remember to wear athletic apparel and come with a lot of energy. Good luck in the courts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I had no idea that SRU had a racquetball club. I knew that there were courts in the field house, but didn't know there was a club. I always wonder how to actually play the game. I have an idea, but I have never play before. I was suppose to go one day and play but my friend couldn't go. Maybe I will check it out one day.
ReplyDelete