Thursday, September 17, 2009
Beat an Officer and Membership is FREE
Tonight I will be organizing the club meeting at the racquetball courts. Just recently the officers and I have decided to make the membership fee a little more interesting. The fee is $10 for the fall and spring semester, but if you can beat a officer in a game of racquetball then the membership is free. This will hopefully bring in more interested people than before because there is a chance of saving ten bucks. In the very least we will get some competitive play for the first night. Hope to see everyone there and remember to tell a friend about racquetball club.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I think that is pretty cool that the club would do that. I feel that that will draw people in because some students don’t live around here so they can’t have a job therefore they don’t have that much money to spend. So this definitely sounds like a neat idea. I do have a question though; do you count as an officer? If yes then I don’t have to pay right.
ReplyDelete